In the event that a certain DEFX amount has been staked for more than a week, you are eligible to redeem bonus token.
To do this, simply select the "Redeem" button on the staking dashboard:
Now the Redeem menu opens. This is structured analogously to the "Stake" menu and the "Unstake" menu:
- The screen is pretty straight-forward:
- At the top is the total amount of bonus token that you can redeem.
- The four buttons 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% allow a quick selection. Depending on the selection, the amount to be redeemed is automatically calculated and displayed.
- If the amount to be redeemed is to be entered manually, this is possible in the field with the DEFX icon.
- Once you have defined the amount to be redeemed, hit the "Redeem" button to proceed. In a next step, MetaMask will open and ask to to confirm the transaction. Please review the figures to ensure everything is correct. Please note: Confirming the transaction in MetaMask requires a certain gas price in ETH. This cost is to be paid to the Ethereum blockchain for processing the transaction.
- While the transaction is processed on the Ethereum blockchain, a window is displayed in the Clarity app. Please wait until the transaction is processed and the window closes. With the transaction details displayed, you're able to monitor the progress of the transaction on Etherscan.
- Once the redeem process is completed, you return to the staking dashboard where you can see the new status.